Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Directing Energy to a New Place

So, lately I have been on this crazy mood swing place. I thought it was just hormones...nooo...all my energy has been stress related. The reason I know so is thatt my neck has been tense for a while and the only time it is tense is when I am stressed. This happened all the time when I was in high school, and stopped during my freshman year of college, but has picked up again now that I am broke ($15 dollars to my name!!) and jobless and missing my boyfriend whom I have been around for the past 6 months. Yeah, I am pretty sure my energy needs to be put to good use instead of being wasted.

I started looking on the web and was excited to find a yoga studio in CAMDEN! Of all places, Camden, SC would have a yoga studio right? Well it's only $100 for 10 classes or $70 for the unlimited monthly class. I think that is a good deal.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment