Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nothing New

There really isn't much going on lately. I have just been trying to find balance and I think I have. I downloaded some podcasts today, one of which happened to be a Yoga podcast class. I was researching yoga (I am really wanting to do it!!) and I came across this site that suggested if you wanted to try yoga, you should get some basic poses downpacked and then join a class. I think I am going to do that. I subscribed to the podcast and plan to start tomorrow morning on it.

I also downloaded some podcasts on Spanish (so I can touch up on my spanish) and French (i really want to learn a different lanuage). I need something to do while I am going through summer vacation. I figured I would devote them to yoga, expansion of lanuages, and crochet.

Eh.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment