Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

I am BAAAACK!

The last time I posted on here was in December 2009. Being in school has sucked the life out of me. 

So, what about updates? Most of them have happened on my FOTKI, the link is in the little sidebar over on the right hand side, but I can talk about whats been going.

My hair reaches all the way down to the middle of my nose now (in the front) and my nape is about collarbone length. 

For most of the winter, and up until last night, I was protective styling like crazy, but I missed my fro which I haven't worn out since....probably the middle of MARCH! My birthday is coming up so that is my excuse to wear my fro out. Since I have been in protective styles for the past 3 months almost, I haven't really gotten a set regimen down. I usually just take the style out after two weeks, clarify, and deep condition. 

I had a few weeks in the winter where I wanted to stretch out my hair and would braid my hair every night for those few weeks. The breakage was killer! Since I have gone natural, I haven't really seen any breakage like when I was relaxed (hair ALL over the floor, my back, the dresser...) and that little episode came a little too close to being just that! So I stopped doing that. 

But, I do have some products that I have fallen in love with and plan to keep as staples! More about those in a later post. 

Hope all is well, 

J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment