Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brazilian Treatment -- Health Concerns

Brazilian Blowout Health Hazard

The above is a link to a website I saw on Yahoo.

Now before we start, I am not knocking anything because I haven't tried it. I have seen it advertised at salons in my community and that is it. I have actually contemplated trying it out, but I might hold off until I get more evidence on the health hazards. I am in no way against straightening your naturally curly hair.

One thing I have noticed is that people seem to be turning more towards healthier treatments for hair. The article mentions how the US isn't the only country that seems to have problems with kinky hair and the workplace. I thought this was interesting! So have a read and comment on what you think.

Have you guys had any experience with this product? What are your thoughts?

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment