Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ch-ch-changes!

I know I keep talking about what I am going to do to my hair. That isn't, or rather, wasn't the point of this blog. I am trying to make it so it's an experience of my life with hair included.

I know there are too many people on this website and out on the Internet that blog about hair and such. And there is so much information out there about NATURAL HAIR and how to care for it. I am in no way someone to try and start a fad. I just wanna be me.

With that being said, I think I am going to change the direction of this blog a little to include personal thoughts, news, hair, crafts, and life in general. Over the next few days I am going to be redoing things a little and tweaking. I will also be posting and getting my name out there a lot more, such as: Post/links on Facebook, (maybe) get a bumper sticker, and other things.

Love,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment