Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Creative Endevour

I made a (minor) accomplishment today. I bought a SKETCH PAD!

Now for anyone who is close to me, they will know I like to make things. Crochet. Jewelry. Food. I should have been an art major -- except I can't draw! But that didn't stop me from making my first sketch of a necklace today. After I got home I went right to it, and since I am no artist, the whole process took about an hour and a half. Nevertheless, I am proud of myself. I had been wanting to buy a sketch book for a while...

I have to get some money to gather a few more materials and then I can complete the necklace. After that, I think I have an idea for a bracelet. And then earrings...maybe even an anklet. Hmmm...

It seems like being done with school has really opened my creative side. Who knows maybe this could turn into something!?!

Love,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment