Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Breakage NO MORE?

I suffer harshly from breakage, mainly because I don't tend to my hair like it needs to. But I am working on that! As I have stated before, I don't comb my dry hair anymore. And let me tell you my hair thanks me! I suffered little breakage last week because of this new found technique. Also, when I washed my hair, there were virtually NO hairs in the shower or the comb. I was excited.

^_^

To further help on my transition to both no more dry combing and natural hair. I also bought Pantene Relaxed and Natural Pro V Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask (WOOO that's a mouth full) for less than $6 at Wal-mart.




Now the smell was something to get used to, but not overwhelming. The directions didn't have any set time that it had to be left in your hair, but I left it in for about 4 hours. I washed most of it out, left a little in to get some moisture. The results were ok. My hair was super soft! Again, there was little hair left in my comb when I combed it out, but that could also be from not manipulating my hair with a comb. I was expecting "slip" from this, but there wasn't any, but that is ok. My hair turned out soft...which is a PLUS!!!

The ingredients are so bad either. It contains water (which is a must for me), coconut oil, and jojoba seed oil, among other things.

WARNING: There is a -cone in this, so beware for those who are trying to reduce the use of -cones.


All in all, I am definitely going to use this as a deep conditioner after my co-washes and clarifying treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment