Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

I am a Happy Hooker!

Lol.

Not what you think. I bought the Stitch n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker book today! I am quite happy about it because I haven't attempted to crochet anything for a while. Crocheting came into my life a couple of years ago when I was bored at home after being in college. I couldn't find a job, so I started to crochet which led to other things like making hair accessories, etc. Needless to say, I am hooked!

I have been reading the first part -- before it gets to the patterns and such -- and it has really helped me understand crocheting better! I am attempting to learn about gauging now.

There are some cool patterns in this book and I think I am going to attempt to make the halter tank top. I have made a countless number of hats and scarves, so I think making the halter top will be a good step up.

I will be sure to update you guys on my progress as I can see this might be a journey in itself.

Do you guys have any particular crafting habits?

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment