Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Sometimes it's TOO much!


(this is how I felt today trying to deal with my hair!)

As much as I would NOT like to make this blog completely about hair, this post is dedicated to it. Today I logged into my Fotki account for the first time in about oh...5 months. If you don't know what Fotki is, it is a free image hosting website that is big in the natural hair community. Most ladies, including me, post pics of hairstyles, hair growth, etc. It might seem a little vain, but for me, it helps ease the frustration with my hair and also helps me to see how I have progressed. It is also where I get most of my styling options from! I was attempting a "roll and tuck" (or french roll) type hairdo and lo 'n behold my hair would not hold up! Surprise, Surprise!

Today my daddy told me something along the lines of "You have a lot of hair in a small amount of space". And he is right. My hair is waay too thick. It's days like today when I hate my hair because it doesn't hold right or I can only get half of it done before I am too frustrated to continue on with the rest of it. Sometimes I seriously have to step back and breath, then come back at it. Today was just one of those days. I also realized what I am going to do with my hair...but I will have to see if it is feasible.

Anyway, I thought I would give you guys a little insight into what I have been dealing with. Do you guys ever feel this way about things(Hair or not)?

Love,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment